Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kelly Clarkson- "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" [Music Video]


Check out the music video for Kelly Clarkson's "What Doesn't Kill You." Hm, can I ask for them to shoot another video? This song has the potential for such a strong music video, yet this is all we got. Yes, Kelly looks incredible here, but it's just that. There's nothing to it, no story line, no excitement. Come on, Kelly! You can do better than this. Do another video! I do like the end though, where Kelly starts dancing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! The video sucks and the only good part was the ending where she actually dances. This is one of my fav songs on her album, but the video makes the song lackluster. It should have an powerful and video that tells that a story of her getting stronger. I really hope they do a new video, but doubt they will.