Wednesday, May 13, 2009

America's Next Top Model is...

I did not cover this season of America's Next Top Model because I thought I'd give it a break for a season, I've been doing it since Cycle 9 so I took a little break. The season's finale was tonight and once again I was dissapointed with the winner. Yes, at the beginning of this season I thought Teyona looked promising and I knew she would be a finalist but at the same time, Allison kept catching my eye and my attention more and more every week. On tonight's episode it was clear to me that Allison had done enough to walk home as America's Next Top Model, she had it all in the end, but Tyra and her gang decided to pick Teyona instead for reasons they only know. I must say, however, that those two girls were definitely the strongest this season, but again, I would have preferred to see Allison walk away with the title. Tomorrow I will be posting the CoverGirl shots from the final three contestants.

About next season, here's something interesting: all the models will be 5'7" or shorter making Cycle 13 officially a "short model cycle". Ha, that should be interesting. Also, expect to see either a new judge because Paulina Porizkova has been fired from the show. Maybe she'll get replaced or maybe we'll see only three judges next season. Who knows.
Allison (Runner-Up):

No comments: