Wednesday, May 13, 2009

American Idol Top 3: Results + Studio Recordings

Eliminated:
Danny Gokey

Final Two:
Adam Lambert & Kris Allen
-
I think it was pretty clear Danny would go home today, especially after that scary ass scream at the end of his performance last week, which still has me wondering why in the world he did that, lmao. My early guess is that Adam Lambert will be the winner this season on American Idol but I still have a really hard time seeing him as a recording artist. I simply don't hear him on the radio or being very commercial at all. Kris, on the other hand, has all that - but I still don't see him becoming a success in the area of Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood, and on top, the hype around Kris is not nearly as big as Adam's. The only negative point working against Adam is his sexual orientation and the pictures that Adam-haters are promoting online which show him as a Drag Queen and kissing other men. As we all know, next week is the finale and we will have a new American Idol.
[MP3] American Idol Top 3: Studio Recordings
-thanks jonwire-

No comments: