Friday, December 28, 2012

The Best Damn Songs of 2012!

Wow, it's been so long since I last posted anything on this blog that I've almost forgotten what it's like! This following post recaps my personal favorite songs of 2012 and is dedicated to those of you who still follow me on Twitter and keep up with my nonsense every day. You guys are the best, I've always said it and I always will. Thanks for coming back and I wish everyone a very Happy New Year! Cheers. :)

#26. OneRepublic- "Feel Again"


#25. Muse- "Madness"

#24. The Band Perry- "Better Dig Two"


#23. The Lumineers- "Ho Hey"

#22. The Script Feat. Will.I.Am- "Hall of Fame"

#21. Florida Georgia Line- "Cruise"

#20. Miranda Lambert- "Over You"

#19. P!nk- "Try"

#18. No Doubt- "Push And Shove"


#17. Matchbox Twenty- "She's So Mean"

#16. Little Big Town- "Tornado"

#15. Karmin- "Hello"

#14. Kelly Clarkson- "Stronger"

#13. Gavin DeGraw- "Sweeter"

#12. Taylor Swift- "I Knew You Were Trouble"

#11. Maroon 5- "One More Night"

#10. Christina Aguilera & Blake Shelton- "Just A Fool"

#9. Phillip Phillips- "Home"

#8. Luke Bryan- "Drunk On You"

#7. Fun.- "Some Nights"

#6. Train- "Drive By"

#5. Gotye Feat. Kimbra- "Somebody That I Used to Know"


#4. Carrie Underwood- "Blown Away"

#3. Of Monsters and Men- "Little Talks"

#2. Jason Mraz- "I Won't Give Up"

#1. Imagine Dragons- "Radioactive"

No comments: