Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jessica Simpson on the Cover of Elle

Jessica Simpson reveals the sex of her baby! “She.”

On hopes for her daughter’s sense of style:

“Ah swear, ah will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins!” she blurts out, her Dallas accent swooping back in this moment of heightened anxiety. “Eric is so athletic. We’re gonna have this ath-a-letic girl and I won’t even be able to take her shopping.”

On taking tabloid brutality in stride:
“I’m still standin’,” she drawls. “I grew up very strong! You know, my father used to be an adolescent therapist. I remember sitting at his office, watching the girls walkin’ in and out. Kids doin’ coke at 16…heroin. Pregnant at 14. I could see what I didn’t want to be.”

1 comment:

Illuminati Exposé and the Last Days said...

To be honest Jessica Simpson has gone from sugar to nothing. She's the prime candidate [and is a testament] as to how Hollyweird/Un-Holywood/Trashy Tinseltown can turn you into a piece of immoral trash.
Jessica Simpson used to be much higher than this, but now she's worse than even Ashlee Simpson, her younger sis who I despise as well. I reckon that [when you sell your soul to the devil either for fame or fortune -- or to remain relevant/resurrect your dead or dying career in the spotlight in the corrupt world of celebrity -- you'll have to prove how low you can go, how ungodly and immoral you can be, hence Jessica Simpson. Or perhaps she was a whore from day one and they've [her handlers] have slowly introduced the public to the [idiotic, unscrupulous] person she is today. Not passing judgment on her or anything... I don't know her personally. But there's nothing wrong [whatsoever] with fruit-inspecting, though.