Monday, February 13, 2012

Celebrating 3 Million Page Views

It's the day after the Grammys and I just found out the blog has officially crossed the 3 million page views mark. It blows my mind to think that the blog has gotten to that number! I opened this blog for fun, I never thought I would ever reach millions in page views over the years. Of course, I would like to thank everyone who has ever opened and browsed this blog, it's because of you that I still update this, and although daily page views has gone down dramatically over the past year, I won't give up. I love doing this for myself and for the loyal visitors! Thanks for sticking with me and the blog for so long. Also, a huge thanks for those of you who follow me on Twitter and have to put up with the crap I feed you every day, haha! You guys are the best. Here's to another three million!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! :)
and thanks for all the hard work :)