Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Layout

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the serious lack of updates lately. I've been extremely busy with the holidays, but now that it's all coming to an end, I will be able to return to updating the blog more regularly. Unfortunately, with my lack of updates, I've also noticed a huge drop in page views. They've dropped to numbers I haven't seen in over three years, so I hope I will be able to turn that around. To those of you who continue to visit, thank you! And here's to a great 2012. :)

3 comments:

Philip (Atlanta,GA) said...

nice new layout! i'm looking forward to viewing the new updates.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Singapore, just want to let you know that I have been following your blog for 2 years. Keep it up! And thanks for putting my fav Adele up in the centre! <3

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally not putting Lady Gaga. I was sick of seeing her self-absorbed face all the time.

Love your site and have been following it for ages! I believe you'll get the views back... you just need to improve your posts, maybe even most post more things that are you unique to your site that other sites don't have post :)