Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christina Aguilera Covers Marie Claire Magazine


On her body: “I’ve been through my highs, I’ve been through my lows; I’ve been through the gamut of all things in this business. Being too thin. Being bigger. I’ve been criticized for being on both sides of the scale. It’s noise I block out automatically. I love my body. My boyfriend loooves my body. My son is healthy and happy, so that’s all that matters to me.”

On single motherhood: “It’s hard not having the consistency of a partnership on a daily basis. It’s a struggle. But I can’t single out my ex-husband [as the problem] because he’s a devoted father and great with my son. We always make sure that we put Max first. I have help from family and good people around me in support of my career. I couldn’t do what I do without a strong team behind me.”

No comments: