Thursday, May 12, 2011

Katy Perry Breaks One More Record!


As of this week, despite E.T.'s dip in the charts to the #2 spot, Katy Perry has made musical history. She is now the first artist EVER in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 to remain in the top 10 for a full year! A full year! That means, ever since California Girls dropped a year ago, she hasn't once NOT had a song in the top ten.

Wow! And with "Last Friday Night" coming out soon, she'll sure stay in the top 10 for a lot longer! Congrats, Katy!

1 comment:

Zach said...

Glad this post is back because I really wanted to comment! I've been trying to comment on this one for a few days! haha

Holy cow! This is incredible!!! I can't see Last Friday Night not being a hit too. It's too good, and the video looks great. So glad that Katy's finding all of this success. Teenage Dream is one of my favorite albums of 2010, if not my favorite!!!