Saturday, May 14, 2011

Final Word on Layout

I've read all comments and taken in all the votes! The first background with the second header it is. I can't make every single one of you happy, although I wish I could. This is the final layout, thanks for leaving your opinions. If you still hate it, I hope you grow to at least like it over time. I always try my hardest to make as many of you happy as I can, hopefully you all still appreciate that. Thank you again! And now back to our regular programming.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really appreciate all the effort and love you put into this blog. Keep rockin!

Anonymous said...

lady gaga doesnt really fit well, in the banner. But overall, well done!!!!
thx 4 keeping it fresh

justin

rinaldi_lol said...

i love avril lavigne more than this!
i think this is too crowded, but overall, very creative. like it

Anonymous said...

keep up the great work!

Eduardo Guerra said...

well.....i like more avril and britney then lady antebellun and david cook.....but the montage is much better :) i like it!

Anonymous said...

Who are these people?