Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Sudden Banner Change!

I decided to change the banner of the blog, new pictures of those three ladies were released and I couldn't resist using them. I hope everyone likes it.

To Eduardo, the guy who sent in the banner option: thank you for taking the time to make it. It's really nice! I couldn't thank you enough. But it doesn't fit in right now with the theme of the blog. Not that I'm against using the color pink, but I also have a special text font that I use for the blog's title. And um, I would consider using Justin Bieber in the future... but not right now. I feel Avril, Britney and Gaga have more important projects to promote at the moment. But again, thank you.

7 comments:

Gleek94 said...

Gabe, I absolutely adore the new layout! It's really pretty and the artists are perfect for who is on top and releasing music NOW! I really love this one! :)

A said...

it's gorgeous! xo xo

Anonymous said...

Why does it look like Gaga is the superior here? with the big photo, in the center and all? just sayin'

Phoenix said...

Love the new banner, nice work Gabe :)

Anonymous said...

it's ok :)

do u know that the deluxe version of avril lavigne new album has already released in iTunes (LP)

byee

Anonymous said...

i like :)

Anonymous said...

Really loving it!! Might be my favorite ever! Really excited for all of their albums, especially Avril's tomorrow!!!