Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Kelly Clakrson Album Coming in September!

http://roccosrevolution.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/kelly_clarkson320.jpg?w=320&h=240
This afternoon, the original American Idol, Kelly Clarkson, took to Facebook to update her fans on the progress of her highly anticipated new album.

Kelly said, "I recently found out that my album won't be coming out until September ....the album has been recorded but I can't release it until then. I realize that is a long time but that's the best time to release it apparently so I'm sorry for the wait but I promise you it sounds great!"

"This album was influenced by Prince, Tina Turner, Sheryl Crow, Radiohead and there's a little bit of a Country vibe/influence on a couple of songs...I can't wait for y'all to hear it!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! cant wait!

David said...

I can't wait! I love her! And I'm glad she told us when it was being released that way we have something to look forward to instead of waiting anxiously for five months.

A said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to hear what is on her new record! :D