Thursday, March 24, 2011

[Download] American Idol Top 11 - Studio Recordings!

02 Haley Reinhart – You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me
03 Jacob Lusk – You’re All I Need To Get By
04 James Durbin – Living For The City
05 Lauren Alaina – You Keep Me Hangin’ On
06 Naima Adedapo – Dancing In The Street
07 Paul McDonald – The Tracks Of My Tears
08 Pia Toscano – All In Love Is Fair
09 Scotty McCreery – For Once In My Life
10 Stefano Langone – Hello
11 Thia Megia – (Love Is Like A) Heat Wave

You're welcome! :D

Here are some interesting details:

Most Downloaded Song Top 13 Week:
James Durbin- "Maybe I'm Amazed" (238 dls)

Most Downloaded Song Top 12 Week:
Stefano Langone- If You Don't Know Me By Now (285 dls)

Least Downloaded Song Top 13 Week:
Ashthon Jones- "When You Tell Me" (86 dls)

Least Downloaded Song Top 12 Week:
Haley Reinhart- "I'm Your Baby Tonight" (85 dls)

No comments: