Thursday, July 15, 2010

Taylor Swift Update

Country singer Taylor Swift will be talking to fans around the world live on the web next Tuesday on July 20th to talk about her new record and answer any questions her fan have about her anything.

“I’ve spent the last two years out on the Fearless tour and working on my new record,” Taylor said. “I’ve gotten so many questions from fans -- on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, my website, everywhere really, and it’s so incredible to see how excited everybody is about what’s next. I want them to be the first to know about my new music, and I can’t wait to talk to everybody as directly as I can!”

Next Tuesday, Taylor will be live from Nashville, answering questions and talking to fans for the first time about her highly-anticipated third studio album.

It's rumor Taylor Swift album will be released later this year,but we will find out more about it next Tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that Taylor Swift has sold her soul to the Devil! Just peer in to those shifty eyes if you dare!!!!!!!
She is eating our brains with her so-called music and will devour our souls if she gets the chance!!!!!!!!!!!
She is pure Evil and must be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!
TS=666

Anonymous said...

LOVE HER !!
CAN'T WAIT!

Anonymous said...

She's an angel~