Friday, July 9, 2010

Inviting You to Follow Me & the Blog on Twitter

Hey! Once again, I'd like to thank everyone for the large amount of positive and supportive comments I've received over the past couple of days. It's amazing and I couldn't be any happier with the feedback! You guys are amazing and because of you I will continue to do what I do and try to get better at it! I mean it when I say that I truly do have 'the best damn visitors!'. Love you all.

SO, that said, I'd like to invite those of you who aren't already following me on Twitter to do so. Do note the background, it's inspired by all your comments! I've gotten my revenge on the background for my Twitter account, haha.

Thank you all, I can't say it enough! And let's keep the blog going on like nothing happened!

Gabe.

5 comments:

Casey said...

Awww you go Gabe! Keep on keeping on. :)

Anonymous said...

Work it out gabe!!!!!!!!!!!!
And seriously, that is the pic that girl sarah was upset about????????????????
FUCK HER SHE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't twitter but I will now!

Coty said...

Rock on!

Anonymous said...

WHOA, BOOBS IN MY FACE. Sorry Gabe, you just lost 280000 visitors to your blog, go grow the "eff" up.

HAHAHAHAHA. You go Gabe!

Anonymous said...

You did a good job in researching [url=http://pills.buypenisenlargement.com]vimax[/url] and writing your content. [url=http://pills.buypenisenlargement.com]vimax pills[/url] This is good information that will help others. [url=http://pills.buypenisenlargement.com]penis enlargement pills[/url]
Great job~