Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No More Singles From The Fame Monster?

According to one of Lady Gaga's biggest fansite, the singer will not be releasing any more singles from The Fame Monster. Nothing has been officially confirmed, but Gaga Daily has previously announced accurate exclusive news about her. Here's what the fansite tweeted:
""Alejandro" is the last single from The Fame Monster. New album coming in 2011."
Probably a good idea if it's true. At this point, I think we all need a break from Lady Gaga.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A break from GaGa!? I don't want a break! I want more videos and more singles! If not, then a new album by the end of this year!

Anonymous said...

Blame it on that asshole alejandro! Worst song off the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Should have been monster or dance in the dark!
Love Gaga but I need a break from her as well!
I Was at Gay days in Orlando last weekend and Alejandro cleared the dancefloor at 3 different clubs! Even 100 remixes cant save that song!!!!!!!
Take a break girl!

MrChrister886 said...

AMEN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

UGHH, Alejandro. >:\ I have a feeling we're not getting anymore singles because of Alejandro and how everyone hates the music video.
Beyonce hasn't stopped making singles since If I Were a Boy (Seriously, all of I Am... Sasha Fierce's singles have been continuously released), yet I haven't heard you say "We need a break from Beyonce".

Gabe said...

I have said we need a break from Beyonce. Numerous times.

Anonymous said...

GAGA NEEDS TO GOO

Anonymous said...

LOL, I second Gabe's comment.

Unknown said...

It's quite clear that you all didn't understand the meaning of the video. It's not sacreligious at all. In fact it's quite the opposite. Gaga is brilliant and if you were to watch it again and did some thinking..maybe it'd make more sense to you.

Anonymous said...

MAYBE NO MORE EVER ? no such luck cant stand her anymore. BORINGGGGGGGGGG