Thursday, May 20, 2010

Heidi Montag Wants Role on Transformers 3

The news broke out yesterday that Megan Fox would not be returning for the third installment of Transformers. Whether she decided to quit or Michael Bay dropped her is still up in the air, all we know is that she's gone. And taking advantage of that is Reality TV star Heidi Montag, who took Twitter to send out a plea to be casted on the next movie. She tweeted:

"Michael Bay I love your work!. I know what a artistic brilliant genius you are! Cast me in the next Transformers."

Excuse me while I LMFAO!

She's delusional.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this bitch could BE a transformer, none of her is real... they don't even need CG, she's faker than the CG

Anonymous said...

They need something metal, not something plastic...