Sunday, January 3, 2010

GAC's Year-End Top 50 Countdown


Here's the Top 10 for GAC's Year-En Top 50 Countdown, in which Carrie Underwood placed two music videos near the top. Being a completely fan-voted countdown here's what Carrie had to say: "That makes me feel so wonderful,” a happy Carrie said. “I already knew I had the best fans in the world and they continue to prove it time and time again.” Check it out.

10​ -​ Alan​ Jackson​ -​ “Country​ Boy”
​9​ -​ Trace​ Adkins​ -​ “All​ I​ Ask​ For​ Any​ More”
​8​ -​ Reba​ -​ “Consider​ Me​ Gone”
​7​ -​ Lady​ Antebellum​ -​ “Need​ You​ Now”
​6​ -​ Taylor​ Swift​ -​ “You​ Belong​ With Me”
​5​ -​ Kellie​ Pickler​ -​ “Best​ Days​ of​ Your​ Life”
​4​ -​ Billy​ Currington​ -​ “People​ Are​ Crazy”
​3​ -​ Carrie​ Underwood​ -​ “I​ Told​ You​ So”​
2​ -​ Blake​ Shelton​ -​ “Hillbilly​ Bone”
​1​ -​ Carrie​ Underwood​ -​ “Cowboy​ Casanova”​

No comments: