Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Carrie Underwood on Self Magazine

Carrie Underwood is a casual beauty on the January 2010 cover of Self. Here’s what the 26-year-old had to say:

On her biggest pet peeves being animal neglect and kitchen chaos : “I hate it when people don’t take care of their pets. It’s important to spay or neuter them… And it drives me crazy when people put stuff in the wrong place. When I have people over and they try to help clean up, I’m like, ‘No, I’ve got it!’ I may not be able to control every aspect of my life, but I can control where my pots go and what color cups are lined up where. The red ones go here.”

On ways to blow off steam: “If I’m ticked off, I’ll get a punching bag and beat the crap out of it… I [also] love Monday Night Football and The Biggest Loser, and I rarely miss an episode of American Idol.”

On wanting to start a family: “Not that I have a husband to have one with yet, but someday I’d like a family—not a big one, but not a small one either. Two kids is good; three is fine. Four? Somebody’s getting something done, because we ain’t having five!”

No comments: