Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jon Gosselin Dropped From TLC Reality Series

After months of scandals and controversies, TLC has finally made the decision to drop Jon Gosselin from their reality show Jon & Kate Plus 8, which has been on the air for nearly three years now. A source close to the show has said: “Given Jon’s recent antics, there was no way the show could continue to portray him as a doting Dad, not while all this other crap was going on."

The show, as of November 2009 will change its title to simply Kate Plus 8 and
the series will focus on Kate as a single mother.

Ironically, today Jon also made an announcement - his plans of stopping the divorce and his wish to work things out with Kate. He said, “Even though we were heading for a divorce, it appeared that Kate had been suffering from this divorce as much as I had. That’s why I asked my attorney to put the brakes on this divorce so I could try to regain control over the future of our family. So Kate and I could join on a cooperative course that would benefit our family — not destroy it…I regret my conduct since Kate and I separated [on June 22]. I used poor judgment in publicly socializing with other women so soon.”

Ohhh the drama. Poor kids, they're the only true victims on all this crap.

No comments: