Friday, October 17, 2008

Ghost Hunters Live - October 31st

Any fan of the SciFi series Ghost Hunters? I know I am, and I'm definitely excited about this year's Live Halloween Special which will obviously air on October 31st for seven hours straight on SciFi. TAPS, like I said, will conduct a seven-hour, live, return investigation of Fort Delaware with guest host Joshua Gates of Destination Truth. Aside from the original investigators Grant Wilson, Jason Hawes, Steve Gonsalves, Dave Tango and Kris Williams, other guests will include Robb Demarest and Donna La Croix from Ghost Hunters International and Amanda Tapping from the Sci Fi show Sanctuary and Stargate SG-1 television series. I loved last year's special, and there's no way I'm missing this one. Be sure to tune in this Halloween.

No comments: