Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beverly Hills Chihuahua Continues at #1

What in the world is the big thing with this movie? I seriously don't get why people would pay 10 dollars to go watch a bunch of little dogs talk. Has anyone seen it? Can you please tell me what's so good about it? Haha! For the second weekend in a row, Walt Disney's film Beverly Hills Chihuahua claims the #1 spot at the box office after collecting another $17 million to add to its now total of 52 million dollars. Pretty impressive. Other movies in the Top 5 include the horror flick Quarantine coming in at #2 with $14 million. I got a chance to watch this one over the weekend, and to my surprise it was actually pretty good, although I completely hated the ending. Finally, at #3 we have Leonardo DiCaprio and Russel Crowe in Body of Lies, the action-packed film grossed in $13 million. For a full report, click here.

No comments: