Thursday, October 2, 2008

America's Next Top Model, Photoshoot 7

Clark has been eliminated from America's Next Top Model, just a week after being called first. Looks very shady, and although I think her elimination this week was bull, I knew she wouldn't be making it too far. From the beginning, I liked her look... but she just wasn't that good taking pictures. Yeah, she was getting better and Tyra didn't allow her to continue to get better. Unfortunately for Clark, she fell in the bottom 2 with Joslyn, who I think had the worst picture of the bunch, but being the only black girl left in the competition, I knew she wasn't going anywhere... and as bad as she is, I can almost guarantee she'll make it to the top 6. If Tyra eliminated Joslyn, she would have a room full of white chics, which probably isn't good for the show, haha. There are only eight girls remaining... and I'm going to make a prediction that the final four will be Lauren, Samantha, Elina and McKey. Let's see if I'm right.

1. Samantha (Week's best)
2. Analeigh
3. McKey
4. Elina

5. Marjorie

6. Lauren Brie
7. Sheena
8. Joslyn
9. Clark (Eliminated)

No comments: