Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thank You For Voting!

So thanks to your votes, I now have the names of the celebrities that will go up on the Blog's new header! There were a lot of celebs close in votes and I would've left the poll open longer for clearer results, but I had the poll automatically close in a week. The four stars with the most votes were:

Now, I've got a little situation that I failed to invision when I opened the poll. The Pussycat Dolls are composed of five members - which will take up most of the banner's space... so unfortunately, I will have to reduce the amount of celebrities to be used on the header from four to three. Giving the fact that Carrie Underwood is in the current header, I will let her sit this one out. Don't worry though, she'll be the first one added to whichever header follows.


Now, I've got to get busy and work on the new header, that will be up this September. Keep an eye out for that, I'll tell you, if everything goes as planned, it's going to be the best header so far. Once again, thanks to all for voting! :)

No comments: