Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Big Time Rush Releasing Debut Album

This is the power of Nickelodeon.

Big Time Rush’s debut album, titled B.T.R. will hit shelves on Tuesday, October 11th!

According to a press release from Sony Records via K.O.L., the four guys — Kendall, Logan, Carlos and James– worked with top producers and writers including Kevin Rudolf, Claude Kelly, S*A*M and Sluggo and OFM.

B.T.R. will consist of original songs from their Nick series plus new singles.

Does anybody even care?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you cared enough to post it, didn't you?

Anonymous said...

No... nobody cares.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I would say EW! but...I watched the show a few months ago, and let me be clear: it might have been one of the worst kids tv shows I have ever seen. It was not funny at all, and the acting was TERRIBLE. But I liked the theme song so I do want to hear the album LOL

Anonymous said...

I care. I'm excited.

Anonymous said...

Then why the hell hae you posted it?And BTW I do care!

Anonymous said...

yes they are a really good group and their album is going to be good!

Coty said...

Yeah I was wondering why you posted it if you didn't care. I guess its music news even if it isn't good.
I don't like them.