Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to The Best Damn Blog!

It's been two years already? Gee, how time flies! Today, May 16, 2009 The Best Damn Blog has completed two full years running online and I could not be happier with how the blog has developed over the last two years. First of all and most importantly, I want to thank every single person who visits and enjoys this blog, especially those who have visited the blog since May 2007 and continue to do so today. I could not be more thankful for every visit, it honestly means a lot to me. In two years, the blog has been visited about 400,000 times which is more than I could ask for. Sure, some blogs get those visits in a matter of two or three months, but heck, I'm happy with my numbers and I get a kick of seeing the blog slowly become more popular. I'll tell you that this blog started off with around 50 visitors a day and it's my pleasure to say that currently I am receiving an average of 1,000 visitors daily. Amazing! Before I forget, another special thanks to the people who take the time to leave comments and share your opinions and points of view! Not only does it put a smile on my face but it inspires me to continue working hard on this blog. All in all, it is my hope that the blog continues to improve and continue to bring all of you pleasure and at least five minutes of entertainment a day. Once again, thank you all and here's to another year of success!

-Gabe
The Best Damn Blog

No comments: