Now That's What I Call Music! Vol. 26 is a music compilation that is set to be released November 13, 2007. The album is the 26th edition of the U.S. Now That's What I Call Music! series. This also has 4 Billboard Hot 100 #1 hits on the track listing. Here is the complete track listing.Soulja Boy Tell 'Em : "Crank That (Soulja Boy)"
Timbaland & Keri Hilson : "The Way I Are"
Justin Timberlake : "LoveStoned"
Rihanna : "Shut Up And Drive"
Chris Brown : "Wall To Wall"
Kanye West: "Can't Tell Me Nothing"
Fabolous featuring Ne-Yo : "Make Me Better"
Sean Kingston : "Beautiful Girls"
J. Holiday : "Bed"
Baby Bash featuring T-Pain : "Cyclone"
Fergie : "Big Girls Don't Cry"
P!nk : "Who Knew"
Avril Lavigne : "When You're Gone"
The Last Goodnight : "Pictures Of You"
Plain White T's : "Hey There Delilah"
Daughtry : "Over You"
Nickelback : "Rockstar"
Three Days Grace : "Never Too Late"
Lifehouse : "First Time"
Good Charlotte : "Dance Floor Anthem (I Don't Wanna Be In Love)"
No comments:
Post a Comment